Thursday, March 24, 2011

Chris Brown is "SORRY"


so hot headed Chris brown has explained that his toddler Rage fit from tuesdays GMA interview stemmed from him felling ambushed and that's just as he put it as he wrapped in an apology during a live appearance on BET's106 and Park on Wednesday night, saying he didn't realize Robin Roberts was going to ask about his 2009 assault against then-girlfriend Rihanna. "First of all, I want to apologize to anybody who was startled in the office, anybody who was offended or really disappointed in my actions, because I was disappointed in the way I acted," Brown said, according to USA TodayThe singer then said he and ABC had settled on talking points for the interview that focused exclusively on his new album. "When the interview proceeded, I was thrown off," he said. "I felt like, OK, they told us this to get us on the show and exploit me. I took it very, very hard" He continued: "I kept my composure throughout the whole interview ... And when I got back, I just let off steam in the back. I didn't physically hurt anyone. I just wanted to release the anger inside me. I felt like I worked so hard for this music ... I got very emotional." 

In a statement, ABC said: "Chris Brown was invited on Good Morning America to perform and to be interviewed. There were no talking points offered."

1 comment:

  1. he's been "disapointed in the way" he's acted for 2 years now. i'm so sick of his "please people have pity on me" act.
    i would respect him so much more if he was a bad-ass and didn't try to act all innocent in interviews.
    and i hate that excuse of "i didn't physically hurt anyone"...when he COULD have. they said shards of glass fell down on the street below. he's lucky he didn't physically harm anybody.

    ReplyDelete