Tuesday, August 17, 2010

FATE KILLS THE HILLS BUTCHER





  Dr. Frank Ryan - the Crazy mother fuckin Beverly Hills plastic surgeon who Infamously performed 10 god dammed plastic surgery procedures on Heidi Montag in one day -- has died. and i have a theory that it was fate stepping in to say, "okay this has gone a little too far, this girl is lookin craaaaaazy!" so Fate went to PCH on Monday at 4:30pm and flipped this assholes jeep in attempts to stop the fiasco that is Heidi's face.

Ryan, who reportedly was 50, was trapped in the vehicle and suffered major head injuries, "The Ventura County Fire Department tried hoisting Ryan using a helicopter, but Fate was clutching this one a little too damn hard the attempt was called off and Ryan was pronounced dead at the scene.Minutes before the crash, he Twittered, "After 25 years of driving by, I finally hiked to the top of the giant sand dune on the PCH west of Malibu. Much harder than it looks! Whew!" awwwwww well at least he conquered a goal. The surgeon - who performed on celebs including Gene SimmonsShauna Sand and Vince Neil - came under fire this year for altering Montag's appearance so drastically.The Hills star, who is 23, underwent nose, cheekbone and chin jobs, as well as an eyebrow lift, breast enlargement and fat injections, among other procedures. I'm mean seriously!!! she was cute before! WTF happened? i don't understand! Spencer has got to take his toll on you. In March, she told Jay Leno she wanted bigger breasts, but "I legally can't right now. The limit is 800cc and I have 700cc." As for other surgeries, she said, "I think I've reached the point [where I can stop]. I think I'm good for awhile. I'm surger-ied out." and cracked out BITCH! 
OH!
AND ON A NOTE OF SANITY 
Montag filed for divorce from husband Spencer Pratt last month, citing "irreconcilable differences."

No comments:

Post a Comment