Tuesday, June 7, 2011

GAGA BITCHES WINTOUR OUT...KINDA



Lady Gaga should probably add Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour's name to her contacts list.When the 25-year-old "Edge of Glory" singer appeared at the CFDA Fashion Awards on Monday, Gaga shared an embarrassing story involving the famed fashionista during her acceptance speech.
"I can't believe I'm allowed in here. When I was told I won this award, Anna Wintour sent me a text message," Gaga said, pausing for dramatic effect. "She text messages."
After the crowd cheered, Gaga continued to recount her awkward conversation with Wintour. "So she sent me a text message, and it said, 'We're so excited to tell you you won the CFDA fashion icon award.' And I actually thought it was Anna Treblin, who was one of my very close friends and [my stylist] Nicola's assistant, who I go out and have drinks with all the time. I have a couple Annas in my phone, so my reply was, 'Yes, bitch, we did it.'"
"Quite quickly I got a reply that said, 'How lovely, and we will all be waiting to see what you will wear," Gaga recalled. "And then I thought, 'Well won't you be helping me choose what I will wear?' And then I said, 'Oh! it's Anna Wintour.'" Fortunately for Gaga, Wintour, 61, seems to be a fan of her bold demeanor; the singer appeared in a December 2009 photo spread and covered the fashion bible's March 2011 issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment