Thursday, September 30, 2010

MUNSTER CHEESE IS POPULAR AGAIN


I don't know about you, but I'm quite excited at the idea of one of my favorite shows from my NICK @ NITE days, becoming a revamped hit again, Consider this an early Halloween present from me to you: Pushing Daisies mastermind Bryan Fuller is toiling away on a modern-day reboot of the creepshow classic The Munsters! So far, NBC, with whom Fuller has an overall deal, has ordered only a pilot. But since the potential series is being described to me as Modern Family meets True Blood,” I have a good feeling about it. Not only that, but rumor has it no less than Guillermo del Toro (Hellboy) is eyeing a behind-the-scenes role in the project. So, um, once you’ve picked your jaw up off the floor, let’s see the synonyms for “amazing” you come up with to describe the very notion of this show. ONLY GOOD THINGS can come from creator Bryan Fuller, i was a huge fan of PUSHING DAISIES, and cannot wait to see his glam-goth vision of this series

No comments:

Post a Comment